We are looking to someone to lead the organisation of our county events.
The county events coordinator will:
- Develop the county calendar with the county commissioner
- Book venues for up coming events
- Co-ordinate trainers and external companies where required
- Co-ordinate large scale events for county young members and leaders
- Involve other members of the county by creating an event team for event such as activity days
- Develop event budget forms for the County Exec to review and sign off
- Work to Girlguiding guidance regarding risk assessments, consent forms etc
- Manage the event on the day
- Work with the social media team to advertise events
- Work with the county treasurer to ensure events come within budget
You will report into Jess, the county commissioner, and will provide regular
written updates to the county exec.
This role is perfect for you if:
- You love to be organised
- You enjoy organising events
- Want to work with other leaders from across the county
- You are able to work to a budget
If you would like to be considered for the role, please fill out your details and why you are interested in the role, highlighting any previous experience and relevant skills you have.